Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Free Design / Banner

Need banner/ animated logo? Boring with text style in your blog header? We do it for FREE! Yes.. you are not dreaming. Only LINK BACK to us by displaying our banner (88 x 30).

"I was surprised when I first heard about it - a free logo! But it is true. ibytes is offering a free logo design service to interested peoples"-Nazri http://www.nazriharun.com

Follow the Step
1. Email us your link, size, desire image, slogan, sample etc.
2. Waiting for our email confirmation.
3. Copy and paste our code in the position where you want to display the banner, in the bottom of the page or in a table.
4. Wait for 2 or 3 days. Maximum is 1 week.

Copy and paste our code

FAQ
  • What is the benefit I get if I display your banner?
    • Free update.
  • I like the design but I not interested to display your banner.
    • You can pay for the job.
  • What if I delete your banner?
    • You should not use my design anymore.
  • Why ibytes do not link back to my blog?
    • This is not link exchange service.
  • Why I should put your banner first?
    • To make sure that you are the owner/admin of the blog. If I not finish your banner within 1 week (after you get confirmation email from me), you deserve to delete my banner.

Sample only. Certain image has been resized. Click to view the full image.






More sample CLICK HERE.

No comments: